Shipping & Delivery
All orders will be processed and ready to be sent within 24 hours of the order being placed. If your order is placed during a weekend or public holiday, we will process the order within 24 hours of the first working day. All goods are for sale in New Zealand Dollars ($NZ).
New Zealand and International freight is sent track and trace with New Zealand Post.
Delivery timeframes vary based on your location:
New Zealand - FREE!
2 to 3 working days (rural deliveries longer).
Australia - $30
3 to 7 days
International orders please note, that once your order has left New Zealand it may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Will I have to pay duty or taxes on my parcel?
Inside of New Zealand you will not incur any duties or taxes however for orders travelling outside of New Zealand, please note that The Refinery will not be responsible for any customs or duties taxes that occur once your item has left us. Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions regarding a shipment.
Is my package insured?
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from The Refinery to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
Returns and Exchanges
- All full priced items can be returned for an exchange or store credit.
- Sale items are non-refundable (unless faulty). Please choose carefully.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of the customer receiving the goods.
- Items must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Items must be returned in a new and unused condition and have all tags and original packaging attached.
- The Refinery does not take responsibility for any items lost in the process of returning to us.
- Footwear must include the original shoebox in its original condition. Do not use the box to courier back to us.
- Please note that the shipping charges or any related expenses (custom fees, etc) cannot be refunded.
- Lingerie, swimwear and earrings are non-refundable or exchangeable for hygienic reasons, unless faulty.
How to Return/Exchange (within 7 days)
If you wish to exchange/return please follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are returning items.
- Send the items to us via a traceable method, e.g. track and trace courier.
- Please make sure all The Refinery tags are included and posted back to PO Box 46-076, Herne Bay, Auckland
- After accepting the item, The Refinery will raise a credit, exchange or refund you (if goods deemed faulty).
Please ensure you have read and met the above conditions before requesting an exchange/return. If The Refinery sends you faulty or incorrect goods, we will happily pay for the goods to be returned.
Items purchased instore can be returned within 7 days and must be in an unused condition and have all tags and original packaging attached. Once accepted items can only be exchanged or returned for a store credit.